Susan has collected resources for her clients. Below are a list of organizations, guides, and presentations which you may find useful. The navigation bar on the left of this page contains documents that could be helpful to you.
- National Center on Elder Abuse
- Center on Elder Abuse
- Guide to Recognizing Elder Abuse from the National Council for Aging Care
- Council on Aging
- Ageless Alliance
- Administration for Community Living
- Elder Care Locator
- National Adult Protective Services Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's Office of Financial Protection for Older Americans
Click here for the California State Bar's informational flyer on "Seniors and the Law."
Professional Organizations and Governmental Agencies
- ABLE Accounts - A bank account for certain qualifying disabled individuals.
- Consumer Guide to Funeral and Cemetery Purchases
- The Neptune Society
- Compassion and Choices
- Coalition for Compassionate Care of California
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform
- Special Needs Alliance
- Professional Fiduciary Association of California
- Women's Institute for Financial Education
The Orange County Healthcare Agency has an Assisted Outpatient Treatment program, a program designed to provide assistance to persons with severe mental illness who are resistant to obtaining or maintaining treatment. Click here for more information.